Castle Ship Management Group
Castle Ship Management Ltd is a Gibraltar based business group which primarily manages and operates large offshore specialist (ships) vessels for charter in the offshore renewables and offshore subsea sectors. The business also has specialist asset management divisions in both super-yacht charter and private aircraft charter sectors.
Offshore: The business employs a team of up to and over 150 dedicated professionals and crew operating offshore ships in the specialist areas of offshore wind, subsea operations, offshore construction, survey and platform support in the offshore renewables sector. The company managed vessels are all multi-role capable, with an emphasis on specialist capabilities such as offshore accommodation, subsea survey, cable lay and platform supply roles.
Castle Ship Management (Gibraltar)
- Ship Purchase and Sales
- Part of the Castle Group of companies headquatered in Gibraltar which includes Castle Trust Group (CTG)
- Offshore Ship sale and purchase
- Offshore Ship Chartering division
- Luxury Yacht chartering division
- Crew management division
- Corporate compliance & management
Castle Ship Management International Limited
- International IMO certified D.O.C. (Document of Compliance) vessel managers
- IMO / IACS compliant vessel management
- ISM International Safety Management Code operator
- "Offshore" ship and commercial luxury yacht management specialists
- Chartering out a fleet of specialist DP2 offshore support vessels for Renewable energy and subsea projects with emphasis on multi-role vessels in these sectors;
- Offshore Wind Farm construction and maintenance projects
- MPSV/PSV/AHT/SUBSEA support vessels
- Offshore SOV accommodation and support vessels
- Subsea cables installation and repairs support
- Subsea operations, survey and inspection
- Seabed clearance and intervention
- Subsea tooling, iGrab and iRake rental
- Offshore project vessel management
- Vessel refit and conversion
- Luxury Yacht management
For a further breakdown of all the services we provide, please visit our services section or contact us.
Disclaimer: This website contains general information only, without any warranty that the content is accurate, complete or fit for a particular purpose. The Castle Ship Management Ltd does not accept any responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this website and recommends that for a specific matter a suitable professional is consulted.